Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!
Surprise! A few days ago I was nominated by my “online” friend
Elaine Horner for the prestigious “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award.”
I am very surprised and very happy to receive this blog award.
Elaine Horner has been blogging for a while. She and her family have always been entrepreneurs and have enjoyed a better than average life style.
I want to give a great big shout out to Elaine for thinking of me. I am truly honored to receive this award! Thank You Elaine! http://toolupforprofit.com/world-bloggers-award/
As with most things in life there are a few simple rules attached to receiving and sharing this award, but don’t worry they are pretty easy….
Rules of the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award:
• All recipients need to thank the giver
• Post 7 things about yourself
• Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
• Include the logo of the award in the post or on your blog
7 Things about me
- I was born in St Petersburg, Fl. and soon after my family moved to Mobile, Al where I grew up and went to school. We lived “out in the country” and one of my jobs was to help feed the chickens and gather eggs. I was also very good at shelling butter beans
- During High School I was good at music and won the High School Band’s top award the ”John Phillip Sousa Award .” My band director encouraged me to go on to college and major in music but I declined. I was interested in medicine and wanted to apply to the Radiologic School of Technology at a local hospital.
- After 26 months I became a Registered X-Ray Technologist and for a few years I worked at this mostly in surgery. Then I became bored. I decided to learn Ultrasound. I became a specialist in Ultrasound and did CardioVascular Ultrasound Scans for the next many years until I retired
- I have two daughters Abby and Carrie.
- I have been married 17 years to my husband Harold and we love to be on the water and in the water. We love to travel.
- I love Scuba Diving and have traveled to many exotic places to pursue this sport.
- The Colors of the Caribbean inspired me to pursue my passion for art. I became a painter. I sell my art in Art Shows and galleries locally.
My Nominees for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
I would like to pass the torch to 7 great bloggers who I think are very deserving of this award.
I appreciate you all and I hope you accept. If you have been given this award before or you want to pass, I totally understand.
These awards always present an opportunity to express gratitude and also introduce bloggers as well as readers to each other who otherwise may never have met.
So without further ado here they are my
Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award Winners!
Adirenne Smith http://www.adriennesmith.net
Jamella Smith Biegel http://www.jamellasblog.com/
Maria Eves http://www.mariaeves.com/
Val Heisey http://www.valheisey.com
Alicia Stringer http://www.2asuccessdreamblog.com/
Elizabeth Horlemann http://www.elizabethhorlemann.com/
Yvonne Warner http://www.princessshimari.com/
Thank you again Elaine Honer for nominating me for this prestigious award!
If you enjoyed this post please a comment and share it with others.
Attraction Marketing Specialist
Face Book :http://www.facebook.com/TonyaR.Stephens
Twitter : http://twitter.com/#!/Gulfcoastbeauty
PS: Does your up line have a proven step by step road map for success?
If you need more leads click below to learn strategies for generating unlimited leads to grow your business.
Filed under: Article Marketing
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!